Christ's Hospital School
Christ’s Hospital School
With a striking resemblance to Harry Potter’s Hogwarts- Christ’s Hospital school in Horsham is a majestically beautiful centre with a large historical dining room and newly refurbished boarding houses, making it ideal for young learners. The centre is based 3 miles from the traditional Sussex market town of Horsham which has an abundance of medieval buildings and modern piazzas.
- 2 full day excursions by train to London including the stunning views of Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square and visit to the Science Museum
- Coach excursion to Portsmouth with entrance to HMS Victory
- Coach excursion to Brighton with walking tour of the city and entrance to Brighton Sea Life centre.
- Half day excursion to Horsham with orientation.
- UK School Challenge (UK students are invited to take part in a series of physical challenges and a disco with the summer school students)
- 15 hours of general English per week (arranged in 8 lessons)