University of Greenwich, Martime
University of Greenwich, Maritime
Located on a stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site along the River Thames, University of Greenwich Maritime Campus is set in a charming area of the city and a borough rich in maritime history. It boasts attractions such as the National Maritime Museum, the Cutty Sark, the Royal Observatory and Greenwich Park – and all just 10 minutes away from Central London.
- 3 full days to central London with walking tours including the stunning views of Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square and an entrance to the Tower of London
- 3 half days to central London exploring Covent Garden, the National Gallery and Canary Wharf
- Full day excursion to Brighton with walking tour of the city and entrance to Brighton Sea Life centre.
- Full day excursion to Cambridge with entrance to King’s College
- Photo challenge in the beautiful borough of Greenwich