The university environment is constantly changing and this can often distract people from the simple truth, which is that the application process itself has not actually changed very much at all. The importance of clear guidance is vital in making the best possible choice of educational establishment to fulfill and optimise future success and satisfaction.
Every student is unique; everyone wants something different, learns in their own individual way and has their own personal path for the future. If you take the time to understand the student, you stand a far greater chance of identifying the right university and course for the individual. We understand the decision of which university to go to is vital, we therefore want to create the strongest relationship between us and the student in order to ensure that the process moves forward as smoothly as possible.
With years of experience in the British university application system we can provide students across all subject areas with up-to-date and relevant advice. We give suggestions about different options, tips on the best university courses and support applicants throughout the completion of the UCAS application form. We are experts in helping students present a strong and unique Personal Statement to strengthen their applications.
Our services include
- Initial consultation with expert covering basics and university suggestions
- Private university visits and Open Days support, and if required, transportation and accommodation logistics
- Support through signing up on UCAS website
- Readings of personal statement drafts with suggestions and advice
- Final consultation and posting of UCAS form